Terms and conditions
1. 4 weeks cancellation notice required, if less than 4 weeks 50% of the agreed hire fee is payable.
2. Bounce Bounce are not liable for any losses or charges incurred due to cancellation by either party.
3. Any claims must be received in writing/email within 24 hours of hire date, including fundraising deals.
4. Payment terms are strictly cash on delivery.
5. No deposits are required at time of booking (exclusions apply)
6. Delivery and collection times will be stated at time of booking.
7. All hires and fund raising deals are subject to weather conditions on the day.
8. All hires are still payable if weather deteriorates after Bounce Bounce has delivered the inflatable(s).
9. Bounce Bounce is not liable for any injury caused by using or through misuse of the inflatable.
10. Bounce Bounce will supply all equipment required by health and safety law.
11. Will ensure that all customers are aware of all safety rules and regulations at delivery for the inflatable hired.
12. A full copy of our terms and conditions will be supplied at time of delivery/arrival.
13. A copy of all relevant inflatable safety tests available upon request.
14. A copy of our insurance is available upon request
15. A liability wavier will be supplied at time of delivery and must be signed before inflatable(s) can be used.
16. Our insurance requires any injuries or accidents be reported to Bounce Bounce within 24 hours of it happening.
17. Our insurance requires any injuries sustained while using the hired inflatable. That medical attention is sought
within 2 hours from time of injury.
18. If the inflatable is dirty and requires cleaning after the hire, this is charged at £15.00 per hour.
19. If we receive no confirmation for fundraising deals we will not attend, this must be received one week before the
20. The inflatable must not be moved after it has been set it up. This will invalidate your cover under our insurance.
A copy of our safety rules and terms and conditions will be supplied at time of hire.